Sunday 1 April 2012

Stranger



Negro: Aunty you want?i give u lah.
Mom:Oh ya,thank you.


This is the conversation when my house get a new member.
We all are very happy. We named it 黑仔(pronounce in Cantonese) or blackie,because his is black.


Blackie just 2months, still a baby,sure he is very naughty.
When he came our house he was so afraid, he don't even want friend with max, just hide it at the corner.
But after 1 day,he used to be active like others dog.
He bite my house all the things, even is my finger he also want to bite, because he still very small, he still need milk from his mom, and their teeth is itchy, need to bite somethings.
At night, my mom put him at cage,he keep bark, he don't want inside the cage, so he is success  make me awake hug him go inside my room sleep beside me,you know how cute his sleeping look.


Day by day, every night he also sleep inside my room, and like a baby.
But after 3 days,when i go inside my room,i saw him vomit,and not even one times, is many times.
So on the next day me and my mom bring him go clinic see the doctor. 
the doctor said scare will be a virus, but observe one more day,see what is his situation.
The night when he took medicine is feel ok,no vomit.
But on next day he start vomit,and became slim,because when he ate something,then will vomit.
So i sent him to clinic again,i still remember when i called him he still looked at me.
The doctor checked and test , so confirm he got virus.
This virus is because the environment too dirty so the baby dont have any injection totally no protection so easily get it.
Doctor said is 50/50 chance to recover because this kind totally no medicine can killed it, just see how strong he are.


Although doctor said is 50/50 chance but we still sent him go icu, because we just hope he can recover.
Everyday we go  clinic to see what situation, first two days doctor he still ok,but start from third day
doctor said his shit got blood,mostly dead. 
Today morning like usual i want go clinic,suddenly get a called from doctor said that blackie is dead.
You know what my feeling when i hear this news, my tear drop automatically.
Is hard to describe my feeling right now,just feel down and tear non-stop drop.
People, if you know don't have time to take care your dog please give it to others whose got time to take care, just because you no time take care and the environment too dirty so all the baby are dead, you know you are murder.
They also got life,they also need your career.


One week times, can be dearest also can be your stranger,so do take care your dog.








A song for you blackie,hope afterlife you will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment