Sunday 15 April 2012

Review

April is the last month for my job,yeah,i quit my job.
The reason is my mother need my help and i got no time to help her.
Another reason is i feel want to learn another new things like i would like to take make up course.
Anyone support me here?

Yet for April we have been celebrated a be be belated birthday for one of the our gang Miss Chiao Yee.
She came back from Terrenganu, so we must catch up because we don't wanna miss the chance for celebration in our gang, you know 21st is big than sky,haha,大过天




Beside this my house got another new member again,mom make me awake when i was sleeping in evening.
She came back with another dog from my aunty pet shop,really surprising me.

See how cute for his face.His name 肥肥。And you see his leg blue color actually they help him dye already.








No comments:

Post a Comment