Friday 6 January 2012

shopping shopping

i'm so sorry because i'm lazy to update my blog again.Here for you girls,one post for shopping;)

Actually for this year I didn't bought many clothes for coming CNY, I just bought two one pieces skirt and one t-shirt. Haha, not like me right, but i know every times i just wore for one two times then i will put it away.Yes, definitely girl always like this, so i just do some mix and match so that i no need always to buy.


Okay,a normally one pieces skirt


 add on the scarf become more elegant 
 can use the scarf to be a hair band 

add on the shirt also can be a casual look


  use the scarf to tide your hair up=)

can tide you hair to side be more cuter =P

 if u lazy to tide ur hair you can use scarf tie at your bag 

casual look again,wear a short pant 

This  i always did it with my wardrobe,how about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment