Saturday 7 January 2012

20th Birthday

Yoyoyo,Finally n finally I'm 20..hehe.
I'm the person who always show off that I still young,but.................
Now i step in to the 20 world now.
Dear time,can you walk slowly , because i haven get ready for 21year old on this year.T.T

So here you go,Jalan Ampang,Victoria Station.The places who celebrated my birthday is request by me.#evil smile#
Have no idea why i want decided celebrated at there,just wanna with a gang of friends and also boyfie=)

Actually that day i suddenly get a job but finish it at 8pm,so i inform them to delay the time to 9pm so i won't late.But at last i still the first one who reach at there,hahahahahaha.#A gang of my girls all is mo queen# =p

All my girls is very funny because they plan to straight away blow the cake to get me a surprise,but is failed because i saw them,hehe.So they gave the cake to the waiter but still gave me a surprise because the waiter hide my back to lighten up the candle.I saw it but i though the cake is for another table couple,haha,actually is for me,you guys did a great surprise for me thank you <3 <3 <3

A lovely cupcake for my birthday,its taste good,credit to 'The loaf"








A funny things happened.When we took picture in front of the restaurant the lighting  coincidental shut down because due to their operation time is until 12pm only,hahaha,luckily we got open the flash.=p

A birthday celebration done earlier,reach home around 1pm.#actually i very tired that day because of working#
But i felt very happy because of the girls,you know its doesn't matter how great of the bday present,is about who celebration birthday with you<3.happy 20th birthday,be happy for this year and also my dear friends=)

oh oh oh,still got one person haven update yet.
My boyfie bought me a baskin robin cake and also a lovely clothes for me,thanks you so much about the birthday cake and the present,love you.
Baskin Robin cake and the clothes from boy<3

 Tiamo shoe from the girls<3


 X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment