Sunday 19 May 2013

9 weeks

alright, i'm back to blogging life again.
Was M.I.A for 9 weeks, and also the wallet bleeding for the past 9 weeks,because the birthday girl is coming by month.
So lets me start with my first march babe in my friend birthday lists.
24.3.2013 its was Our miss chin big nirthday,but we celebrated on her birthday eve.
The hills was chosen by me because my brother had told me there have a good view and also a nice chilling places,so here we are.


carbonara spaghetti @ rm25 
(tried out ton of carbonara,so far this is the best one)

wasabi fried chicken@ rm28

poison splash(chocolate shake mixed with banana)@ rm18
*(honestly i dont like this drink,it's feel like medicine.At the end i choose to give up)


no cake no present this time,haha,hope you dont mind,because it was a very last minute plan


me and the birthday girl

 boyfie join along, see his cute face,tehee


OOTN
long chifon from mom
rose legging from BKK
blue heels from BKK
Prada Bag

The hills 
23,Jln Lorong Dungun
Damansara Height
Operation Hour: 5:00pm- 2:00am everyday


Another march babe should be celebrated on march but currently CY stay at terengganu, so we postpone to the date when she came \back.
Chilis was chosen by us girls,dont't know how many times i visit chilis,but still lamb shoulder always my first choice,but then i was having a flu and fever(but not serious), so i just ordered a salad for myself,what a healthy dinner ever.
casear salad @ rm18

Chipotle Chicken Crispers @ rm28


Monterey Chicken @ rm33

Firecracker Fish Fillet @ rm28

Chocolate Molten @ rm17


Funny stuff ever,i purposely asked him to hold the pose to let me capture for blog purpose. 

Birthday girl

me and birthday girl

did the stupid things at public again,the idea from bitch C


OOTN
green lace top from miss selfridge
leather skirt from BKK
shoe from Nose
Prada Bag


Mid valley Chili's Grill and Bar Restaurant
Lot G(E)-12
Mid Valley Megamall
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03 2287 6788
Fax : 03 2287 0788
e-mail : chilismv@chilis.com.my

Operation hours:
11.00am - 12.00am Everyday


No comments:

Post a Comment