Wednesday 7 March 2012

Fossil fever

Well,since after i came back from Taiwan when 2010,i in love with the fossil.
Because i bought two watch from Taiwan airport,opps,should be three watch,because one of them is a couple watch.
The design for the fossil really attracted me.Last time i thought fossil only selling watch ,handbag and wallet.
But yesterday when i saw a catalog at fossil shop i only realized actually fossil got design for clothes also.#but Malaysia didn't  import the clothing#sad max#


Here we go,my collection of fossil,hehe

First watch that i purchase from fossil,first impression is the color attracted me to buy it.




i know the crystal drop much due to my lovely mother,she very careless and always.But never mind,i will send to fossil  fix it,one crystal charge me rm2.

another collection is my new love wallet.Also the color attracted me,hehe



 you can put as much of the name card as you can


The best things is the coin side ,is very convenience for me to take the coin,i no need keep open the wallet and close again.#I'm lazy person# 

Third collection is bag,a vintage bag.You know sometimes we really lazy to bring such a big bag hang out,decide to buy a small bag so easy me to carry.


Fourth is a vintage bag,this bag if tie a scaft a the handle is very nice.

All of this is my collection since from 2010,and now i just waiting Malaysia import the clothes for fossil.#Can't wait for it#

One things i should highlight 
My brother said its not very unique for fossil,dear brother you are wrong ,for fossil the most unique places is the leather,they use the original leather that's why you can't see the shinning part of their bag or wallet,if for other brand they will have some lamination,so make the leather shinning to attracted the customer to buy it,but the leather is hard,you can touch for fossil is soft.

Here is the website for fossil,you can check it out for the new collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment